You’re an established business who’s spent way more time trying to get new clients and wondering why you aren’t retaining them. You’re spending money on Google, Facebook, and direct marketing with little ROI.
- You prefer to be spending time on the things you love doing and are great at
- You need a solution to build a loyal clientele
- You want to keep in better contact with your customers but aren’t sure of the best way
- You are frustrated with mass mailouts and email blasts and don’t know what you’re doing wrong
- Or you’re a start up with a small budget and can’t afford to spend loads on advertising but you want a solution to attracting and retaining customers.
You need someone you can count on.
That’s me, and it’s exactly what I do!
I will help you to implement a plan to attract, build, convert and retain lifelong clients.
I’ll take the stress away, and provide you with the support & training you need to improve your online presence.
Who is Mala Webber
Mala Webber is a Marketing & Website Consultant whose mission is to help businesses increase their client retention & word of mouth referrals. She provides businesses with the tools & resources they need to properly implement a strategy that will turn their customers into life-long clients.
Her clients receive support, training & mentorship on a regular basis so that they can build a thriving business with endless referrals.
On a Professional Note…
Mala has spent almost 10 years in the Digital Marketing space and has run her own successful online business, as well as her own Digital Marketing & Web Development business from her home in Bondi Beach for 9 of those years. With a background in SEO & Search Marketing as a Google Partner, she loves to share her knowledge with business owners on how they can incorporate ‘relationship marketing’ into their overall strategy.
Mala specialises in working with Start-ups & Small businesses and some of her clients have been featured on the Smart Company & BRW Fast 100 lists. She has run meetups since 2011, has been a member of professional networking organisations such as BNI (Business Networking International) and is a current member of the NSW Chamber of Commerce.